Поиск по этому блогу

вторник, 21 июля 2026 г.

well

Im thinking destroy entry...
Завалить взрывом входы...
But u deciding. How much shoot run in granite mountain?
That important, bcs shoot must explode in 150m (?) down. 
Well, difficult decide... Too much.
I'm thinking u know more than I. And u give properly solve. 

Well, why gasoline gigantic don't pay for free Ormuz gulf?
That's in his interest.

Well, mr O'Reilly, I'm know what I'm must saying for public ppl will like it.
But I'm don't want. Im not a politician. For what I'm must lie for good impression about some events, or some facts? For distort really?
That's not perfect. 
I'm just want silently life. With small circle of communication. With travels. With MY people, with my family. 

Why?
I'm autor of my book, autor Fema equation. That's enough. 
And if anybody accused me, I'm answering. That my right. 
That why I'm autistic?

I'm don't like AI. That's too early for humans. 
1. The most algorithm, technology call AI minds by PEOPLE.
2. AI used hackers, haters
3. AI can  low cost the human work. That bad Idea change writers, programmer, artists on AI bot. Bad trend.


If AI help military response, search target - AI can be closer technology.

I'm thinking the high school must be free. But the system must be high standart. If student don't want learning, student flying under high education.
Пролетает, мимо образования.
That why I'm a socialist?
And I'm thinking top company like Tesla, Microsoft must pay for education the most talent people, teen-ager, teacher. 
U pay money for official around education, around medical, like in socialism, but education in u high school is too high. Big cost. Not for many people, mass people.
But u give grants for freepalestane, migrants, talibans, hell knows who give grants from u government. 



And I'm thinking btc must die.
I'm not a business manager, working. That why I'm saying that again and again.