Finance health, economic health, mental health.
***
Я не воюю с прессой. И с Лерчиком не воюю. Это пикировка, у которой есть конкретная цель. Осознание, что право и закон должны стоять над деньгами, над личными интересами, если угодно над новыми технологиями, которые по факту просто воруют чужие картины, чужие книги, чужие формулы.
И, да, эти технологии способны взломать ваш банковский счёт, вашу личность, выселить вас из квартиры...
***
When starship crashed 13th.
I'm watching mass video of explosion...
And writing this post.
Musk saying not in personal twitt: oh, I'm consulting with my engineer.
Problem solved
And what Musk doing?
He finance my enemy. He finance deep fakes against me. WTF.
I'm angry for that situation.
If Musk doing this by press of Kremlin blackmail by relations of Epstein. That very bad scenario.
Too bad.
***
Don't know, I'm not a psy doctor.
But if she (or he) doing operation, in !!!! more then 18 y age that deliberate decision.
Human organized is very difficult themes. We don't know how it work, why it work. We don't know how human thinking.
How and why Human feeling.
Black box.
But. She's not broken civil law.
Civil low is not imperative.
Well, Elliot cosplay... rock singer...
Menson? That mass culture.
I'm don't knew about this culture level.
For me. I'm don't want see any men in my home.
Nothing. That principle.